Sep 12, 2010

It's About Time!

A dear friend, TallL, kindly pointed out it's been awhile since I've added anything new to the Living Arrangements site . . . and wow - she is right! Many, many months have passed, and I would feel bad about it except that so many wonderful things have happened in the meantime.

In a nutshell, my husband and I started a family - yay! and when I wasn't drained from being pregnant, I was OBSESSED with getting ready for the baby's arrival, and then trying to create some semblance of order with a baby in the house. I'd like to say all my ducks are in a row (they aren't) but at some point, I realized that between baby care, laundry galore, never-ending housework, and playing with my cute little peanut, that I just have to TAKE the time to do whatever it is that renews my sense of self. A nightly soak in the tub was the perfect indulgence for the first few months. However, the time is right to move to something a little more challenging. Don't get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mom. But I'm also a person with many interests. I'm a writer, reader, friend, wife, artist, music lover (and the list goes on.) I'd like my son to know all these parts that make the whole of me.


(on his first vacation)

The upside to this blogging sabbatical is that I have tons of ideas for entries regarding baby care, time management and personal fulfillment. So hang in there, faithful followers - there is plenty more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! You've been missed...and I can't wait to read all your great tips! :)

    ReplyDelete